Unobscured panoramas of Makaleha, Nounou, Waialeale, and Kalalea ranges.
Waterfalls, rainbows, ever-changing kaleidoscope of the parade of colors and play-of-light produces a symphony of visual delights.
This property will elevate the quality of life and inspire a deep love for the very essence of that which is Kauai.
* 29.6 acres homesite density qualification: (5) in Ag Zone, (2) in Open Zone, (1) additional 500 SF guest house with kitchen.
See attached conceptual seven (7) unit CPR development. Max Graham has completed most of the DCCA submission work.
* Units #1 & #2 possess ocean & mountain view planes that will leave you breathless. Late sunset & evening visits should be considered for views of the heavens and glittering eastern shoreline.
* Currently (2) two water meters are installed. County Planning indicates land qualifies for at least five total.
* Bountiful water from perennial waterfall and flowing stream for aquaculture, water features and county fire-flow requirements
* Masterful residential drawings concept for “top-of-the-world” tropically designed home by renowned local architect Marc Ventura (AIA).
All Docs HERE https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JYAz6f3p75TRcmyVCFgYe7ZcNFG8d1WQ?usp=sharing
Courtesy of RE/MAX Kauai - Princeville Office, James Pycha
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Rohn Boyd shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by James Pycha, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2022 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 4:45 AM UTC, 8/14/22